TheraBand Kinesiology Tape, Waterproof Physio Tape 2" x 10" Strips $10.62
You’ve probably seen kinesiology tape, even if you didn’t know what it was. Often colored, strips of kinesiology tape are visible on swimmers, volleyball players, runners, basketball players, football players, soccer players, and others. Kinesiology tape is worn by athletes at all levels including the Olympics, the NFL, the NBA, the NCAA, and high school.
In addition to its wide use in elite sports, kinesiology tape is also effective for everyday activities and can help people work, play, and reduce pain. Common application areas are neck, shoulder, lower back, knee, ankle, and foot.
Research has proven kinesiology tape to be effective at reducing pain and supporting painful muscles and joints during activity. The most important difference between kinesiology tape and standard athletic tape is flexibility. Kinesiology tape provides support and pain relief to body parts without immobilizing them or limiting their range of motion. In fact, by providing pain relief and support, it may help you move better.
New TheraBand Kinesiology Tape has two critical advantages over other kinesiology tapes. Because the application of kinesiology tape requires a measured amount of stretch, the exclusive TheraBand XactStretch visual elongations indicators are a breakthrough in ease of use and proper application. Every professional application indicates the prescribed amount of stretch but only TheraBand Kinesiology Tape provides an indicator of the stretch being applied. The 25% and 50% stretch indicators in TheraBand Kinesiology Tape allow you to easily apply the proper amount of tension to your tape application for the desired effect, whether that’s to reduce pain or support your muscles and joints. This allows experts and beginners to apply with confidence the first time, eliminating waste and hassle from improper application.
It also features best in class adhesion from Cramer Products, a company with a 95 year legacy in sports medicine leadership and market leader in tape. Tape that doesn’t stay stuck doesn’t deliver pain relief and support. Adhesive that sticks every time is critical for high performance athletes and others who play the sport of life. TheraBand Kinesiology Tape may be worn for up to five days.
- Drawing on our expertise from TheraBand Elastic Resistance products and Cramer Athletic Tape, Performance Health created TheraBand Kinesiology Tape featuring best-in-class adhesive and unique, breakthrough XactStretch Indicators that give users a visual application guide to ensure the right stretch is applied every time.
- XactStretch Indicators eliminate misapplication so beginners and experts can do it right every time by simply watching the printed shapes as they apply the tape, providing confirmation of the most common tape stretch amounts specified in professional instructions: 25% and 50%.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex, high quality, clinically tested to provide pain relief, allergy tested, non-latex, non-irritating, water resistant tape provides durable support for up to 5 days to muscles and joints without immobilizing them or limiting range of motion – adhesive is research proven to last longer than other leading brands.
- Use TheraBand Kinesiology Tape with confidence because TheraBand completed a thorough and exhaustive analysis of nearly 300 kinesiology tape research studies, which are made available for you to review along with taping techniques from clinical experts.
- The cut-your-own six pack standard continuous roll offers multiple 2” X 16.4” continuous rolls in 3 color combinations, all of which feature XactStretch Visual Indicators.