3m 2863 Medipore H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape 3" x 10 Yards (2 Pack) $10.69
The same soft, latex-free, hypoallergenic, conformable tape as standard Medipore tape, but with increased gentleness and stronger adhesion for more challenging applications. Available in perforated rolls in several sizes.
Medipore H tape is a non-woven polyester, soft, highly conformable tape. It has excellent adhesion yet is gentle to skin, reducing the risk of skin irritation. Medipore H tape is comfortable, porous and breathable. It stretches to accommodate swelling and movement. The tape is perforated so that you can tear tape off the roll by hand. It is easy to handle, with or without gloves, without curling edges, or sticking to itself. Medipore H tape is particularly useful for securing wound dressings, tubing and catheters, and repeated applications where preservation of "at risk" skin is critical.
- More gentleness than Medipore tape
- Higher adhesion than Medipore tape
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Excellent cross and diagonal stretch to accommodate moderate swelling or movement
- Easy-tear perforated rolls for quick tailoring