Kinesio Tex Gold FP 2" x 16.4" Beige Single Roll $12.84
Kinesio tex tape gold is an amazing elastic therapeutic tape that was developed by dr. Kenzo kase over 35 years ago in japan. Since then, kinesio tex tape gold has become the standard for therapeutic and rehabilitative taping. Kinesio tex tape has been seen in use during numerous olympic games, most recently the 2008 games in Beijing and the 2012 games in London. It has also been used during many other collegiate and professional sporting events worldwide. Kinesio tape and the kinesio taping method is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process and provide extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting. Kinesio tex tape is very skin friendly and is safe for populations ranging from pediatric to geriatric. Kinesio tex tape gold is made of 100% high grade cotton fabric with a heat activated, medical grade adhesive. All kinesio tex tape is water resistant and 100% latex-free. Its unique, air permeable design channels away moisture and allows the skin to breathe making it very comfortable to wear. Most applications can be worn for several days. Kinesio tex tape is used to reduce pain and inflammation, relax tired or overused muscles and support muscles and joints in movement on a 24-hour-a-day basis. Unlike restrictive types of tape, kinesio tex tape allows for full range of motion to promote the body's natural healing process. Kinesio tex gold individual rolls are 2 inch wide and 16.4 feet long.
- Polyester and Cotton
- Creates a lifting effect on the skin's surface, which improves circulation and relieves pain
- Applying different amounts of tension and varying directions, allows the tape the ability to relax or stimulate muscles
- Wearable for 3 to 5 days providing continuous 24 hours a day results
- Features a 100% medical-grade acrylic adhesive and is latex free
- Provides muscle support and stability while allowing range of motion