Tape King Gaffers Tape Black Professional Grade Premium Gaffer 2 Inch X 30 Yards (2 Pack) $15.99
Tape King Black Gaffer Tape is a residue-free tape used extensively in the Entertainment and production industries, conforms to irregular surfaces, has excellent water, vapor, and abrasive resistance, and is easily tearable. Works like duct tape but leaves no residue. Used extensively in the entertainment industry.
This is a non-reflective/matte gaffers tape, vinyl-coated cotton cloth, and synthetic rubber resin adhesive. Tensile strength: 42 lb/in. Adhesion/steel: 50 oz/in. Features include hand tearable. high waterproof tape, matte surface finish. It is also high tack and tensile strength. Highly conformable. Maximum performance temperature: 200ºF. Preferred for entertainment type applications (concerts, trade shows, etc.) where minimal visibility of tape is desired. Used for holding down cable, wires, electrical cords, and in stage set-ups for marking placement (i.e. "spike" tape). Used in the motion picture and television industries, and as a book-binding tape. Each roll is 2" x 30 Yards.
- BLACK 2-PACK (2" x 30 YARDS PER ROLL) MATTE VINYL FINISH - Non-Reflective, easy to rip, cut or tear. Fully waterproof to protect your equipment or cables.
- DOES NOT LEAVE MESSY ADHESIVE RESIDUE - protects and covers without all the hassles.
- MULTI-PURPOSE AND USEFUL - Perfect solution around the house, events, office, concerts.
- SHRINK WRAPPED FOR THE PROFESSIONAL - Wrapped well to keep the adhesive from building up dirt and dust.
- TRUSTED USA COMPANY - Purchase with confidence from a USA based company.