F4 Tape - Self-Fusing Silicone Tape MIL-SPEC 1" X 36' (Red Oxide) $13.95
F4 Tape is a self-fusing silicone tape designed for military and aviation use. F4 Tape is the new fast-fusing formula that works in minutes or even seconds, compared to the older 24 hour cure time from older technology. Use it as shrink wrap instead of shrink tubing or shrink tape; use it for emergency hose and pipe repairs; use it to repair anything that you can wrap it around!
F4 Tape was named after the F4 Phantom jet - while intended for high-voltage electrical wire wrapping, this F-4 Tape is very versatile and is ideal as an emergency repair tape! This is the highest quality silicone tape available, and NOT the same as other brands. F4 Tape is exclusively made by Harbor Products. Lab tested at 950 PSI Tensile strength, this product significantly exceeds military specifications and industry standards for aviation tape. Each roll is 1" Wide X .020" Thick (20 mil) X 36 feet in length. Color is Red Oxide (Rusty / burnt orange) with blue guideline.
- HIGHEST QUALITY - F4 Tape Is Self-Fusing With New Silicone Technology, Fuses In SECONDS! Guaranteed To Never Become Gummy, Sticky, nor Dissolve or Unravel Itself!
- US MILITARY GRADE - Meets and Exceeds Mil Specs (US Military Standards), Trusted and Used By The US Marine Corps, Air Force, and Navy! Quality You Can Trust!
- MULTI PURPOSE - Perfect Emergency Repair Tape For Outdoors, Camping, Fixing Leaks, Making Handle Grips, Hose or Tube Repairs In Cars or Boats!
- MAXIMUM ENDURANCE - Insulates 8,000 Volts Per Layer, 950 PSI Tensile Strength, 500F Heat Resistance, F4 Tape Is Waterproof and Airtight, Made With Perfect American Engineering That Will Last For Years!
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - We Proudly Stand By All Of Our Products! F4 Tape Is Guaranteed To Meet and Exceed Your Expectations Or Your Money Back, Shop With Confidence!