Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4 in x 66 ft $3.98
For great electrical and mechanical protection, choose Scotch Super 33+ Tape. Designed to provide electrical insulation for cable splices up to 600V, this flame-retardant vinyl electrical tape stands up to temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C). This premium-grade tape has a 7-mil thickness and can really handle the elements.
- The tape's pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and a durable PVC backing provide great protection
- Stands up to the elements: from UV rays and moisture to alkalis, acids and corrosion
- Tape dimensions: 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil
- Black tape works great with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Operates in temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C)